A yoga fanatic since high school, I have 250 hours of certified power yoga training from CorePower Yoga in Honolulu, in addition to thousands of hours as a student on the mat, certified via Yoga Alliance.
Where I teach in Martinique
- Studio Harmovie, Village de la Poterie – Les Trois-Îlets
- Monday, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Eden Paradise Spa Ecolodge – Sainte-Luce
- Private yoga classes by appointment
- Harmonia Martinique – Saint-Joseph
My class prices
Reserve your class
While I enjoy many forms of yoga, I specialize in vinyasa, thanks to a 200-hour Yoga Alliance-certified Power Yoga Teaching certificate and 50-hour Power Yoga “Extensions” training program in Hawaii.
Even though dynamic “flow” yoga is my forte, I like to keep yoga light-hearted and fun. I believe that yoga should be accessible to everyone, so I am happy modify my instruction to fit personal preferences and physical needs.
- Power vinyasa “flow”
- Gentle vinyasa “flow”
- Private sessions
- Indoor classes
- Outdoor classes
- Business yoga
- Yoga for kids
- Yoga for expecting mothers
- Beachfront yoga
- Community-based philanthropic yoga
Where I’ve taught
- CorePower Yoga – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children – Honolulu, Hawaii
- The American University of Paris – Paris, France
Please contact me for special spa class rates and further information.
Why did I become a yoga teacher?
I discovered yoga in high school. I experienced some health issues, so I found yoga extremely healing. Not only did yoga provide a physical release without competition, but I loved the communal aspect, while still being able to adjust the class to your own needs, your own body.
- Power Yoga*
- Gentle Yoga
- Vinyasa / “Flow” (Heated and Non-Heated)*
- Hot Power Fusion
- Yoga Life West Indies
- Deborah Yoga
- Cap Est Spa
- Marina Yoga Martinique
- Padma Yoga
- Harmovie Studio
- YUJ Yoga Studio – HOME
- Snake & Twist
- Chez Simone
- Healthy Warriors
- Rasa Yoga Rive Gauche
- Om Sweet Om
- Omm Studio
- Lomey Yoga
- Healing Yoga
- Big Apple Yoga
- Bikram Yoga Paris
- Yogatime Etoile
- Yoga Village
- Mysore Yoga Paris
- YogaYoga Paris
- Affordable Yoga and Fitness
- CorePower Yoga – HOME
- Beach / Sunset Yoga
- Yogaloha Hawaii
- Open Space Yoga
- Power Yoga Hawaii
- Inhale Yoga Studio – Athens, Ohio – HOME
- Method Yoga (formerly Leelaa) – Springboro, Ohio
- Hot Yoga Dayton – Dayton, Ohio
- Wanderlust Oahu in Hawaii – 2014
- Wanderlust Oahu in Hawaii – 2015
- Vino & Vinyasa at Moana Surfrider in Honolulu – various events in 2014 & 2015
- Fall Detox at Les Etangs de Corot in Paris with YUJ – 2018